Serving a Variety of Clients
Sometimes collecting a debt from a customer requires legal assistance if you ever hope to get paid. The firm of Caudle and Caudle, P.C., located in Richmond, Virginia, serves a variety of clients both in collections and other legal practice areas.
Our purpose is to help small business owners and professionals collect the money they have earned
Our firm works to put our clients in the best position possible to collect the money they’ve earned:
- We use the power of the law that collection agencies can’t.
- We work with small business owners to create binding customer contracts to minimize future payment issues by
- Creating terms and conditions that are more business friendly
- Shifting costs of collection to your customer
- Collecting interest on past due accounts…just like the banks do
- We teach what customer information creates more effective collections results for your business
We concentrate on your collections so you can concentrate on your business.
An Experienced Debt Collections Firm
- We work to recover debt for small businesses from customers who don’t pay…increasing your working cash flow and allowing you to focus on your business, not your problems.
- We help business owners, professionals, landlords, and out of state judgment creditors get paid the money they have earned
- We know the intricacies of effective collections, such as wage garnishments, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and post-judgment debt collection actions, the way you know the intricacies of your business.
- We have over 40 years of combined experience in assisting clients with their debt collection matters
- We find creative ways to collect your money
- We are relentless in helping our clients get the payment they are due. We have used the power of the law to….
- Dissolve companies and sell their assets
- Garnish wages
- Place liens on real estate and personal property
- Freeze bank accounts
- Collect money from a third party who owes the debtor
Find out how Caudle & Caudle can improve your cash flow by collecting the money you’ve earned. Contact us today and schedule a free initial consultation.
Robert K. Caudle Jr.
Robert K. Caudle III